Resume format for freshers, Sample, 50 Example resume download for Engineer, Students, graduate
Resume Format for Freshers – Resume is the important thing to get a job. What is a resume ?. Resume is actually a document that describes about you and your education qualification and skills. Interviewer is a third person who doesn’t know anything about you and he need to identify your skills in few minutes. Here resume plays a key role to get over all assumption about you. A good resume with standard or professional format will give good impression. So which is the best resume format for freshers ?
There is no standard resume format for freshers or experienced candidate. A good resume format / ideal resume format should have following qualities.
- Purpose of a Resume will be clear and exact.
- It should be pleasant, readable and clearly describe a person’s skill.
- Only relevant information should be present
- Order of information – Most important skills comes first.
- No Spelling or grammatical mistakes.
- Length of Resume – Will be in 2 pages ( for some case, 3 pages).
Sample resume format for freshers download
50 Sample Resume Formats Free Download in “.docx” and “.pdf” for any Job Seekers – Download
Resume Format for Freshers – Contents included in resume (Engineering, Teachers, MBA, etc)
Don’t get confused by different resume formats for freshers graduate. Formal resume format for job will have the information in following order.
- Name and Address
- Career objective
- Academic details / Educational Qualification
- Technical Skills
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Personal Strengths
- Personal Profile
- Declaration (Optional)
- Date and Place
Confusing ? Create your resume with Kin India Online software. Click Here
Objective in resume should be relevant to job profile and try to be unique because most of the resume format will have same objective scraped from internet. Interviewer will be interested if he see same career objective in all candidates so make a good impression in first step itself by writing the own objective in your resume.
In resume format Educational Qualification will be considered as most important which describes your qualification.
You can create a table or just make it as a point but should be very clear. Most of the candidates for particular job profile have the same qualification and in campus recruitment/placement educational qualification are same. Only institute and percentage (CGPA) marks makes difference. So create a resume with higher qualification first and then lower qualifications.
If you want to get a job then your technical skill should dominate others. So you skills should be presented well so interviewer should get a illusion that you are best.
Achievements is another things which helps to get a job
Projects work will create a impression that you are skilled and have some experience in working the those kind of stuffs.
Extra-Curricular Activities and Personal Strengths will be helpful in HR interview because all company expect a worker to be with high skills, qualities and creativity.
Should i include declaration in resume ? No, Its optional.
Don’t forget to sign.
Under stand the difference between cv and resume – Resume is short description ( in 1 or 2 page in length) and CV is detailed description. Resume is never to be called as bio data because bio data will have only your personal details.
The above download file consists of 50 sample resume formats which are official resume format, sample resume models and examples of best resume format. Try our free resume builder app which is very useful. Resume writing service cost more use our free resume creator online and forget the doubt like how to write a resume, how to make resume / how to prepare resume ?.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE).
- B.E. Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) resume samples for freshers.
- B.Tech. Information Technology (IT) professional resume format.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering EEE job resume format.
- Civil, Mechanical Engineering resume format anna university, vtu, jntu.
- BSC, BCOM, BA, BBA, BCA diploma resume format.
- MCA MBA Resume format for fresher (Finance, hr, marketing, systems).
- Software engineers, accountant, call center job , bpo sample resume formats.
- sample resume for fresher assistant professor in engineering college, lecturer, (B.Ed) teacher in India.